The heart of the gospel is that Christ died for us. The message of Christianity is not about what we do for God but what he has done for us. What makes this message even more remarkable is that “Christ died for the ungodly” and “while we were still sinners.” In other words, he didn’t reward us for our good behavior. It’s important to note that it is God who took the initiative: “God demonstrates his own love for us.” We respond in faith to what God has already done.
Looking for a Speaking Coach?
The most successful people are not always the smartest people. But they have one thing in common: they communicate well. I’d love to help you become a better communicator. Click here.
- 25+ years of senior leadership experience
- church planter with Stadia
- former former president, Church Planters of the Rockies
- masters in management and leadership
- helped start 2 for-profit tech companies
Need a Speaker or Presenter?
Interested in having me speak for your church, conference, or organization? Follow this link to learn more.