How do you capture in a blog post Seth Godin‘s presentation at the Willow Creek Leadership Summit? You don’t. You share snippets.
- Most companies are content to produce average products for average people to buy.
- Tribes have multiplied.
- Karl Marx — Groucho’s younger brother.
- The first guy who put an urinal in a museum was an artist; the second guy was a plumber.
- There is no map for an artist.
- If all you can offer is being the “local” church, you’re replaceable.
- Just because the tide is out doesn’t mean there is less water in the ocean. It’s just moving around.
- Carrots at the end of the farmer’s market … either you give them away or they rot.