In his book Outliers, Malcolm Gladwell writes about the “10,000-hour rule” and how people who become successful in their fields spend countless hours practicing. We often talk about “practice makes perfect” – but that’s only true if we’re practicing the right things! In Philippians 4, Paul commands us to “put into practice” the right thoughts and attitudes. When practiced consistently over time, these thoughts and attitudes become God-honoring habits.
Looking for a Speaking Coach?
The most successful people are not always the smartest people. But they have one thing in common: they communicate well. I’d love to help you become a better communicator. Click here.
- 25+ years of senior leadership experience
- church planter with Stadia
- former former president, Church Planters of the Rockies
- masters in management and leadership
- helped start 2 for-profit tech companies
Need a Speaker or Presenter?
Interested in having me speak for your church, conference, or organization? Follow this link to learn more.