When we do what is convenient, we tend to get common results. When we do what is inconvenient, we will get uncommon results.
Why do most people simply do what is convenient? Why settle for common results? It’s not overly complicated. It’s easier, takes less time, and it’s more … convenient.
When it comes to making a lasting difference for God, I have found that my biggest hurdle is my own selfishness.
- If I’m selfish with my time, I’ll only do things I enjoy doing.
- If I’m selfish with my talent, I’ll use them for things that bring me credit.
- If I’m selfish with my treasure, I’ll spend it on myself.
Many people aren’t generous because they have a wrong understanding of God.
God is not after your time, talent, or treasure. God is after your heart.
Experience and Background
- 25+ years of senior leadership experience
- masters in management and leadership
- presenter at the WFX National Conference
- former president, Church Planters of the Rockies
- helped start 2 for-profit tech companies
To get a better feel for my style and personality, you can watch past sermons on our YouTube channel.
Need an engaging speaker for your event or conference? At the moment, I am available on a limited basis to speak for seminars, workshops, or worship services. Click here to learn more.
I’ve written a few books that might help! You’ll find books on preaching, leadership, Ephesians, as well as my first novel. Follow this link to learn more.