I just discovered that the wife of my church planting coach has written a women’s devotional book. Here’s the site. And her picture and a brief bio — lifted from her website.:
Julie has worked as an elementary school teacher and business administrator, and has been a lay leader in ministry for more than 30 years. For the past 6 years, she has served as the Director of Women’s Ministries for Eastside Christian Church in Fullerton, California. [Eastside is an independent, non-denominational Christian Church where 2500 people attend weekend worship services.]
Her ministry experiences include:
- Leading a local Mothers Of Pre-Schoolers [MOPS] group
- Speaking at two MOPS National Conventions
- Launching a church-wide, small-group ministry for women
- Serving as President of her local Network of Evangelical Women In Ministry [NEWIM] chapter for two years
- Serving other churches as a guest speaker, workshop leader, and retreat speaker
- Creating and publishing “Meet Me By The Water”, a set of interactive devotional materials for women.
All of these ministry efforts have been undertaken with one goal in mind: to draw other women into an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ where they truly can be transformed by His love and power.
Julie and her husband, Bruce, have been married for nearly 27 years. They have three children: one in college, and two in High School.